Naked Locals Australia – ‘Win a weeks free soup’ Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Game of Skill
METHOD OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia only. Employees of Life Health Foods Pty Ltd, its associated companies and immediate families are ineligible.
- The competition period starts on Monday 23rd May 2016 at 09:00 AEDT and ends on Thursday 26th May 2016 at 16:00 AEDT (the “Competition Period”).
- To enter, entrants must:
- Find the Facebook post located on the Naked Locals Australia Facebook page;
- Answer the following question, posting as themselves in a valid, logged in Facebook account – ‘Which is your favourite Naked Locals Australia soup flavour and why?’ Submit their entry by answering the above question and posting to the initial FB post.
- Entries are subject to the following:
- Only one (1) entry per person permitted.
- Entry must be submitted in accordance with entry requirements to be deemed valid.
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- The prize will consist of the following for the winner:
- A weeks worth (7 individual packets) of Naked Locals Australia packaged soups
- Delivery of the prize to any 1 destination in Australia
Total prize valued at up to AUD $54.00 (RRP) inclusive of GST.
There is one prize to be won.
- A Life Health Foods Ltd representative will judge all valid entries for prizes on Thursday 26th May 2016 at 17:00 AEDT. The prize winners will be notified by DM Facebook message and a public post will be announced on the Naked Cuisine Australia Facebook Page on Thursday 26th May 2016 at 18:00 AEDT.
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted by Friday 26th May 2016 at 15:00 AEDT, Life Health Foods AU Pty Ltd or its nominated agent will award the Prize to the next best entry from all remaining valid entries (“Second Chance Draw”). The Second Chance Draw winner will be notified by DM Facebook message on Monday 30th May at 13:00 AEDT
- There may be circumstances in which the Promoter cannot provide the prizes as described for reasons beyond its reasonable control. In those circumstances, the Promoter will provide an alternative prize or prizes of equal or greater value to the promoted prizes.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Life Health Foods AU Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages, or injury incurred to enter the competition or in connection with taking up the prizes.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon literary and creative merit. All entries must be the original independent creation of the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry, which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. Life Health Foods Au Pty Ltd’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become and remain the property of Life Health Foods Au Pty Ltd. Life Health Foods Au Pty Ltd may use the entrants’ names and addresses for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
- Entrants acknowledge this competition is in no way associated with or endorsed by Facebook. Any information disclosed by entrants entering this competition is not provided to Facebook.
- The promoter is Life Health Foods Au Pty Ltd Unit 5, 3 Corella Close, Berkeley Vale, NSW, +61 2 4360 3500